The Barns-Graham Charitable Trust
AIMSThe aims of the trust are:
- To foster, protect and promote the reputation of Wilhelmina Barns-Graham.
- To advance the knowledge of the life and work of Wilhelmina Barns-Graham through exhibitions, research and publications
- To create an archive of key works of art and papers, to serve as a source of information about Wilhelmina Barns-Graham's life and works, and to provide access to this collection.
- To support and inspire art and art history students, through the provision of bursaries and scholarships.
- To make Balmungo the resource centre to deliver the Trusts aims.
- To maintain Balmungo as a place of creativity through an artist-in-residence programme.